Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How It Feels To Be A College Student

    Its always weird moving up to the next grade level, and I mean going from second grade to third grade, fifth grade to sixth, and then senior to freshman in college. Its like going to an entirely new school, even though the district is the same. Transitioning from high school into college was a huge eye opener for me. 
     Honestly, I thought it was going to be a whole lot harder than it was. The only thing that I find weird is that I have classes that don't start until eleven in the morning, so I don't need to wake up at six every morning like I'm use to. Other days I start at nine in the morning and I'm home by noon. Mondays are really weird because I have a class in the morning, a seven hour break, and another class from six to nine at night. 
     Something that bothers me about college is that I know most of my friends from high school are going to the same college for different things, and we are at school at the same time, but their classes are at different times and I never get to see them. I suppose that's a sign for me to make new friends, but I'm not a very social person. 
     Though, college isn't all that bad. Its actually been fun, and I've actually been talking to people in my classes. I can say that I'm already looking forward to next semester and the new classes, teachers, and students I'll get to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment