Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction!

Hi there, my name is Alexis. For my first blog entry, I’ll be introducing myself, so here’s a little bit about me;
My hobbies are writing, drawing and gaming. My favorite games to play are Pokèmon, Legend of Zelda and Sonic. My favorite TV shows are Supernatural, Doctor Who, Haven, Extant, Chicago Fire, Warehouse 13, Charmed, NCIS, Law & Order, Criminal Minds and Ghost Whisperer. My favorite Anime/Cartoons are Sailor Moon, Attack on Titan, Mermaid Melody, Digimon, Pokèmon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Vampire Knight, Rosario+Vampire, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, InuYasha, Naruto, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend Of Korra, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. My Favorite movies are Frozen, Howl’s Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki’s Delivery Service, Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, The Secret World of Arrietty, Treasure Planet, Brave Little Toaster, Balto Wolf Quest, and The Land Before Time.
The purpose of this blog is for my College Composition class to write responses to events in class, readings or projects. By the end of the course I hope to have a better understanding of writing and a better writing process so that I can write better essays and fan fictions.

2 comments: